CloudFlare was updated to version 3.0.2, from version 1.3.24. Changelogs:
- Disabled HTTP/2 Server Push which was leading to 520 and 502 errors for some websites.
- Fixed HTTP/2 Server Push exceeding the header limit Cloudflare has which caused 520 errors.
- Fixed warning message in HTTP/2 Server Push.
- Added one-click application oft WordPress specific recommended settings
- Added ability to purge the CloudFlare cache
- Integrated with WordPress cache management to automatically clear the CloudFlare cache on updating site appearance
- Added ability to change CloudFlare settings (Always Online mode, I’m Under Attack, Image Optimization, Security Level, Web Application Firewall)
- Added Analytics showing Cached Requests, bandwidth used, unique visitors, threats blocked
- Added Header rewrite to prevent a redirect loop when Cloudflare’s Universal SSL is enabled
- Added HTTP/2 Server Push support
- Added Support for PHP 5.3+
- Removed HTTPS Protocol Rewriting
- Removed submission of spam comments
- Removed ability to toggle Development Mode On/Off
- Updated user interface
- Started to support WordPress 3.4+ instead of 2.8+ because we depend on the WordPress Options API