iThemes Security was updated to version 5.6.1, from version 5.6.0. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Fixed a potential logging issue that could prevent some lockout notices from being properly logged on non-English sites.
- Bug Fix: Prevented some notices from displaying to users who do not need to see them.
- Bug Fix: Limited notices to only display on specific pages on the dashboard.
- Compatibility Fix: Changed name of the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA variable to avoid erroneously tripping PHP 7 compatibility checks.
- Code Cleanup: Removed legacy code that is no longer needed.
- Enhancement: Started tracking when a user was last seen as logged in and active for future use.
- Misc: Added a placeholder for the Pro feature “User Security Check”.