BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelog:
- Now cleaning backupbuddy_dat.php files in root during housekeeping.
- Suppress error reporting during PHP runtime detection.
- Suppress error reporting during PHP maximum memory detection.
- Now clearing Malware Scanner transient pre-backup so it does not linger after restore on new site.
- Fix bug that breaks importbuddy Step 3 presentation of old DB pass if it includes a double quote (“).
- Fix importbuddy bug that breaks wp-config.php when password contains a single quote (‘).
- When checking for wp-config.php in parent directory, also make sure wp-settings.php isn’t there.
- Catch instances where fread length param was bad during log file truncation.