BackupBuddy was updated to version 220.127.116.11, from version 18.104.22.168. Changelogs:
- Stash Live: A detected PHP execution time limit below 30 seconds displays an alert on the Stash Live page with instructions to contact host.
- Added some wiggle room to detected PHP value so 1 or 2 seconds below 30 will not result in potential false warning.
- Stash Live: Troubleshooting log now more explicitly notes low PHP runtime in highlights.
- Stash Live: Troubleshooting log now note low PHP runtime in ‘alerts’ section as it is critical if it is below 30 seconds.
- Stash Live: Added warnings if deep file scan max time is negative, indicating very low php runtime.
- Updated Google Drive instructions to reflect their changes.
- Fixed Integrity Check setting to properly indicate that it should only be _UN_selected if instructed by support.
- Updated Integrity Check setting description for profiles to match global settings text.
- Access Permission setting now adds support for restricting to custom roles.
- Fixed importbuddy.php not being sent with automated send migration.
- sFTP: Added beta support for sFTP key file.
- Full release of Quick Release versions 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199.