BackupBuddy was updated to version 220.127.116.11, from version 18.104.22.168. Changelogs:
- Stash Live: Added alerts section to troubleshooting log to alert on highlights that are very likely to be a problem.
- Stash Live: Added automated running of troubleshooting data process via cron to detect possible causes of problems if Snaphost has not run in 72 hours or more.
- Stash Live: Added new potential problems alert to alert user if potential issues are detected such as low memory to aid user prior to having to seek support. Only runs if no snapshot has been made in > 3 days for performance. Auto-clears on successful snapshot or problem goes away and troubeleshooting log is re-viewed.
- Stash Live: Potential problem alert now detects definite memory shortages based on tested memory and alerts if no snapshot was made in 72 hours to help indicate actual problem. Also flags in new alerts section of troubleshooting log.
- HTML email notification template can now be overridden with custom template. To do so copy the existing default template located at /wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/views/backupbuddy-email-template.php into your theme directory at /wp-content/themes/backupbuddy-email-template.php. You may then edit this new template file to your liking. Its existance automatically enables using the new template rather than the default.
- Misc minor bug fixes.
- Fixed file exclusion of wp-config.php not being prevented.
- File backupbuddy_dat.php can no longer be excluded as it can break database backups.
- Warning added when checking box to disable backup integrity check.
- Description text also updated.