BackupBuddy was updated to version 220.127.116.11, from version 18.104.22.168. Changelogs:
- Loading fileoptions now logs how much memory increased to help get an idea of memory usage, especially for Stash Live with large numbers of files.
- Stash Live: Added headway cache directory to auto-exclude.
- Added additional logging for Stash API calls failing to track URL that failed.
- Added additional logging to S3 (v2) API calls failing to track URL that failed.
- Improved stats on whether restore is a deployment.
- Fixed Stash Live error message showing too long after file send errors fixed.
- Improved Sync logging for new Sync features.
- Release of quick release updates 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199.
- Fixed undefined index for pb_backupbuddy::$options[‘max_execution_time’] when running in importbuddy.
- Fixed mysql_error() call without checking to see if it was available.
- Fixed Dropbox (v2) error calling PB logging due to namespacing.