BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelogs:
- Now removing Stash Live admin bar when menu item is hidden.
- Updates to Sync logging.
- Stash Live: Don’t add log entries to report Logging is turned disabled.
- Report on View Log screen.
- Stash Live: When Logging is changed from Enabled to Disabled, add an entry in the Log to note that.
- Stash Live: Add percentage tracker to file size calculator.
- Stash Live: Don’t log Catalog additions if log level isn’t 3.
- Amazon S3 (v2): Added additional logging when etag verificiation fails for troubleshooting.
- Stash Live: No longer trimming send logs before each logs’ respective fileoptions file is logged to aid in troubleshooting. (log was being purged too soon making it difficult to view failure details)
- Amazon S3 (v2): Added support for S3 Transfer Acceleration to increase transfer speeds 50%-500% (or even more if sending to buckets out of country).
- 32-bit architecture is now a Warning on Server Tools page.
- Stash Live: Holding failed transfer logs longer for troubleshooting.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed some notice typos on first page and scrollbars around file path.
- Stash Live: Advanced troubleshooting now logs any detected crons which should have already run but have not, indicating cron malfunctioning.
- Stash Live: Fixed ‘Disconnect from Stash Live’ not prompting for authentication resulting in server-side not properly disconnecting accounts.
- Dropbox (v2) destination no longer throwing error on non-64-bit systems. Now only logging a BackupBuddy warning noting this.
- Deployment wait for remote response now capped at adjustedMaxExecutionTime() which uses detected value (or manual value if overridden) instead of just 30 seconds.