Yoast SEO was updated to version 3.1.2, from version 3.1.1. Changelog:
- Makes sure the permalink on the frontend als makes use of the primary category if one has been selected.
- Fixes a compatibility issue with the upcoming WordPress 4.5, where the Yoast SEO metabox and columns were no longer shown on taxonomy and term edit pages.
- Fixes a bug where the default category that was shown in the breadcrumbs was no longer the most deeply nested one.
- Fixes a bug where the file editor could be accessed by non admin users.
- Fixes a JS error on the post edit page that was caused when the WP slugeditor wasn’t present.
- Fixes an issue where our indexability check would fail on installs with WordFence that have the “block fake Google crawlers” setting enabled.