iThemes Security was updated to version 5.3.2, from version 5.3.0. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Updated code that generates the backups and logs directories to ensure that it attempts to create the parent directory if it does not exist yet.
- Bug Fix: Removed warnings that could be generated if the logs directory could not be created.
- Bug Fix: Database backup files sent via email no longer have a name without an extension if zipping up the file fails.
- Security Fix: Hardened the created backups and logs directories.
- Security Fix: More secure backup and log file names.
- Bug Fix: The “NGINX Conf File” setting is now properly respected, causing the generated NGINX configuration file to be stored in that location.
- Enhancement: Generated database backup file names now contain a human-readable timestamp in the format of YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS.
- Enhancement: Zipped database backup files no longer contain a deeply nested directory structure. Instead, they only contain the sql file.
- Enhancement: When the “Force Unique Nickname” feature is enabled, the generated display name now uses an improved randomization function.
- Enhancement: Improved tabbing of rules in generated nginx.conf files.
- Enhancement: Removed the “See what’s new button” as it has fulfilled its purpose