BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelogs:
- Server Tools page updated to recommend v5.6 for PHP and mysql. Warns if PHP < 5.3.
- Now hiding unlock() blocking status with lock ID for fileoptions.
- Increased log size sent for Stash Live troubleshooting data.
- Added additional 8 second wiggle room to file scan to allow for saving discovered files into catalog.
- Fixed false error about unable to create directory for dat file.
- If Stash Live log file exceeds 10mb it is deleted rather than truncated to avoid memory issues blocking truncation.
- Added additional logging to DAT file creation function to troubleshoot write problems.
- DAT file creation function now creates containing directory via mkdir recursively.
- Inability to clean SQL timestamped files due to timeout no longer fails as this may just be a delay on our end.
- Deployment failure connecting to API now also logs HTTP code and message to help detect cause of failure.
- Fixed Stash Live continuous backup of term database updates causing SQL error, resulting in failure, when updating terms.
- Stash Live advanced troubleshooting: Fixed displaying notices as 0 available when none available.
- Now only showing v7 banner if in standalone or multisite main network site (no longer shown for subsites).
- Added additional logging to file signature updating step to detect cause of backup count decrementing a large amount in Stash Live.
- Added additional error catching to catalog load failure during reload after closing catalog during file send in Stash Live.