BackupBuddy was updated to version 126.96.36.199, from version 188.8.131.52. Changelogs:
- Added new variable, $ignore_not_writable, to top of importbuddy.php to allow manual override of the server reporting the directory as not writable.
- Do not send database update for options update if option_name == ”.
- Full release of quick release updates.
- Various Stash Live improvements, especially with the first backup not completing.
- Removed /wp-content/cache/ as a default exclusion.
- Increased file send wiggle room to 6 seconds up from 4.
- Fixed max execution time override not being applied to send time limits.
- Changed state fileoptions file to be readable even when locked.
- Fixed some Snapshots and Backups not listing on Stash Live or Stash (v2) destination pages.
- fileoptions unlock() calls now by default only unlock locks set by their own instance to preserve integrity.
- Stash Live: Fixed problem where process may regress to an earlier percent completion due to corrupt catalog.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed backup file listing not showing.
- Stash Live Advanced Troubleshooting: Fixed Last Snapshot button.
- Stash (v2): Fixed remote snapshots not showing up in some cases if www/non-www prefix changed.