Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On was updated to version 2.0, from version 1.9. Changelog:
- Added support for sending notifications on payment/subscription events.
- Configured on the edit notification page using the ‘Event’ setting.
- Added the gform_stripe_api_mode filter e.g.
- Added support for mapping a Coupon field when configuring a subscription feed.
- Updated minimum Gravity Forms version to 184.108.40.206.
- Updated billing cycle to include days.
- Fixed an issue with zero decimal currencies.
- Fixed an issue with the validation messages.
- Fixed an issue with validation not returning an error if the stripe js response is empty or doesn’t contain an id.
- Fixed an issue in authorize_product() and subscribe() where the entry currency was not being used.
This article missed it’s scheduled time.