Yoast SEO was updated to version 3.0.3, from version 3.0.1. Changelogs:
- Bugfixes:Fixes a bug where the snippet preview was broken.
- Fixes a bug where disabling the visual editor caused our content analysis to break.
- Fixes a bug where the content analysis would break on installs that replace tinyMCE with ckEditor. Currently only supports the html editor.
- Fixes a bug where slug changes were not properly synchronized in the snippet preview.
- Fixes a bug where long slugs could be broken by wrongful synchronization with the snippet preview.
- Fixes a bug where digits were not analyzed well in the content, causing focus keywords or keyphrases with digits to no longer be matched.
- Fixes a bug where the url in the snippet preview was not in line with permalink settings. Fixed for permalinks containing the post name.
- Fixes a bug where focus keyphrases of more than two words would not be recognized properly in the content.
- Fixes a bug where the translation files were corrupted causing the translations to no longer work.
- Fixes caching problems. We’ve versioned file names for assets that have changed to circumvent caching strategies that consider preventing regular cache busting a good idea…