BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelogs:
- Fixed additional text showing in S3 v2 test alert.
- S3 v2 Destination: Fixed problems sending files to new regisions such as Frankfurt in some cases.
- S3 v2 Destination: Fixed problem with using buckets with periods in the name.
- S3 v2 Destination: Bucket is no longer an Advanced Option as it is now reguired to be correct; no longer guessing region. New v4 signature regions require the region be encoded in the signature so it must be known.
- S3 v2 Destination: Fixed write speed calculation being based off time() instead of microtime(true) resulting in less accurate write speed calculations.
- Updated many instances of time() with microtime(true) for better resolution on time calculations that may run faster than 1 second for better resolution.
- Removed majority of styles from legacy jquery ui CSS only used by tooltip.
- force_single_db_file setting now stored in DAT file as it is needed for regenerating integrity check if caches scan if lost.
- Maintenance mode (activated via .maintenance file) now sends a 503 HTTP status code with a retry time of 1 hour to better instruct search engines on how to handle the site being down.
- ImportBuddy: Prior database settings input form items now set to readonly instead of disabled to prevent some browsers from blocking highlighting and copying.
- S32 destination: Fixed bucket information retreival not containing error details.
- Stash destination: Updated manage URL to improved Sync Stash panel: https://sync.ithemes.com/stash/
- Server Tools page: Fixed plugins directory calculation.
- S3 v2 destination: Better verification that a deleted file was actually deleted.
- Misc minor fixes.