Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On was updated to version 1.8, from version 1.7.1. Changelog:
- Updated feed list and edit pages to display configure settings message if the api keys for the selected mode are invalid.
- Updated Stripe Receipt drop down to only list email or hidden type fields.
- Updated to use object notation when accessing $field.
- Updated minimum Gravity Forms version to 220.127.116.11.
- Fixed an issue which allowed feeds to be created with only partially configured metadata.
- Fixed PHP notice related to the Metadata setting on the feed edit page.
- Fixed php notice when saving a feed without any custom metadata.