Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On was updated to version 1.7, from version 1.6. Changelog:
- Added new filter: gform_authorizenet_validation_message; Passes the authorization response so more detailed error messages can be returned.
- Added additional logging for debugging purposes.
- Added support for Canadian Dollar.
- Updated POT localization file.
- Fixed an issue with the payment details panel on the entry detail page.
- Fixed an issue with the billing address values being empty when the Address field copy values feature is enabled and the source field has a value.
- Fixed issue where middle initial was being sent as part of the last name to Authorize.net if the user entered a middle initial as part of the credit card name field.
- Fixed issue with subscriptions failing to be created in some situations when setup fee was enabled.