Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On was updated to version 3.5, from version 3.2. For some reason this update wouldn’t show up on the WordPress/Network Updates page, but would show on the Plugins Updates page.
In addition the Changelog skipped version 3.3:
- Updated required version of Gravity Forms to 1.8.17.
- Fixed an issue with Address fields where MailChimp would ignore the passed string if it did not contain the street address, city, state, or zip.
- Added support for the middle name input when preparing Name field values.
- Updated required version of Gravity Forms to 1.9.
- Fixed an issue causing checkbox fields not to be mapped under certain conditions.
- Fixed fatal error with PHP versions older than 5.4.