Broken Link Checker was updated to version 1.10.1, from version 1.9.5. No Changelog was available for 1.10.1.
- Added a way to hide individual link actions like “Dismiss” and “Unlink”.
- Added a “Fix redirect” link action. It replaces a redirect with a direct link. It is hidden by default and can be enabled through the settings page.
- Added a “Recheck” link action. Unlike the bulk action by the same name, it checks a link immediately and displays the results without having to refresh the page.
- Added a “Dismiss” bulk action.
- Added a note below the “link tweaks” settings explaining that they only apply to the contents of posts (and pages, and CPTs), not comments or custom fields.
- Made the “Redirect URL” column sortable.
- Added a “Details” link to the “Status” column.
- Added a “Warnings” section to Tools -> Broken Links. It shows problems that might be temporary or false positives. Warnings can be disabled through the settings page.
- Fixed a conflict with plugins that use PHP sessions.
- Fixed the “post statuses” option. Now disabling a post status (e.g. “Draft”) should take effect immediately.
- Fixed the Mediafire link checker.
- Fixed the text in the “Status” column being slightly offset vertically when compared to other columns.
- Fixed search box position in WP 4.1-alpha.
- Added a few workarounds for situations where a custom post type is removed without first removing the posts.
- Removed the screen icon. WordPress has deprecated it.
- Other minor fixes.