BackupBuddy was updated to version 18.104.22.168, from version 22.214.171.124. Changelogs:
- Amazon S3, Stash: If CURLOPT_CLOSEPOLICY is not a long data type then this curl option is no longer set to avoid throwing warning.
- Amazon S3: Added new region endpoint – EU (Frankfurt).
- Dropbox Destination Fix: SSL version now forced to v1 (TLS) as per new Dropbox API requirements.
- ImportBuddy: Added additional logging about current step for better troubleshooting.
- Updated database replace to also handle replacements of nested array/object/string combinations.
- Fileystem class mkdir() now defaulting to 0755 permissions.
- Server Tools Page permissions section now uses WP directory constant for listing plugin & theme directory permissions.
- ImportBuddy: Step 6 typos fixed in tips section.
- Temporary rollback/deploy database name now uses only first 4 characers of serial for prefixing.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed .htaccess.bb_temp rename attempt even if that file does not exist.
- Enhancement: Reduced caching to allow updates to appear more quickly.
- Enhancement: Authenticating users now uses the new authentication system.
- Multisite Import: Fixed database migration of URL not running.
- Multisite: Fixed error message when upload directory is in alternative location.
- Multisite: Fixed some URLs not being updated when using subdomains.
- Updated missing DAT file error to indicate that the zip file may not have fully uploaded or may be corrupt.
- Misc UI adjustments, error message improvements.
- Fixed ‘Creating default object from empty value’ warning for Multisite Network -> Network imports.
- Misc ImportBuddy wording tweaks.
- Misc remote destination UI cleanup.
- Fixed short opening PHP tag which could cause error when short_open_tag not configured as enabled.
- Fixed integrity scan on backups received from a remote destination where local fileoptions file is missing.
- Fixed delayed load time (with the potential for timeouts) when loading the backup page.
- Removed inadvertant display of remote API information from destinations page.
- Manual mass database replacement no longer limited to default 30 second chunk time.
- Fixed Stash copy file to local not copying file.
- Fixed editing schedule changing next run time/date to first run time/date. These values are the same on new schedules but differ on old ones.