WordPress SEO was updated to version 1.6, from version 1.5.6. Changelog:
- This update removes more code than it adds, because Google stopped support for rel=author. It adds the new json+ld code for search in sitelinks though, so could have some cool results!
- Removed leftover code for the deleted HTML sitemap functionality.
- Fix a bug where the wrong $post info would be used for the metabox.
- Fix the way we replace whitespace to be more compatible with different encoding.
- Implement new sitelinks search box json+ld code. Enabled by default, to disable use the new disable_wpseo_json_ld_search filter. To change the URL being put out use the wpseo_json_ld_search_url filter.
- Improved the onboarding tour to be more in line with the current status of the plugin.
- Removed all code to do with rel=author as Google has stopped that “experiment”, see this blog post for more info.
- Updated da_DK, fa_IR, fr_FR, hr, hu_HU, nl_NL, pt_BR and tr_RK