iThemes Security was updated to version 4.4.13, from version 4.4.6. Changelogs:
- Enhancement: Default log rotation changed from 30 days to 14 days
- Fixed: All logs page will properly display even with 50,000+ entries in the log
- Enhancement: Updated copy on Virustotal API key to indicate that a private key is not needed.
- Fixed: More complete check for user id when resettings password will prevent undefined index login on line 62 error.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug that prevented the api key from saving after resetting the key.
- Fixed: Removed errors that could occur due to the use of custom capabilities and roles.
- New Pro Feature: Automatically generate strong passwords
- New Pro Feature: Password expiration
- Enhancement: Added a link to the actual timezone settings in the general settings page (instead of the top of the page)
- Fixed: When an invalid log directory is detected it will not fail but will instead reset it to the original.
- Fixed: No more duplicate digest emails
- Fixed: No more “Array” message appearing in digest emails from user lockouts
- Fixed: HTML in traditional file log emails will display correctly.
- Fixed: From address in notification emails will now display correctly.
- Fixed: MySQL errors will no longer appear for missing iThemes Security tables. Instead it will attempt to recreate them.
- Fixed: Fixed missing “no changes” text in file change emails.
- Fixed: Formatting of individual file change emails will now work.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug in ban users user agents that would cause a crash on Apache if the user agent contained a space
- Fixed: When an invalid backup directory is detected it will not fail but will instead reset it to the original.