Gravity Forms was updated to version 1.8.14, from version 1.8.13. Changelog:
- Fixed a potential security vulnerability for some servers which could allow code to be parsed via the file upload field.
- Fixed a potential security issue to prevent code injection.
- Fixed an issue with the file upload field that could allow form submissions to bypass the validation for the maximum file size setting.
- Fixed issue with simple conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with checkbox fields not supporting custom ‘onclick’ attributes to be added.