BackupBuddy was updated to version 220.127.116.11, from version 18.104.22.168. Changelogs:
- ImportBuddy no longer requires password field for database settings to pass test as it is technically possible for it to be blank in mysql. Fix did not apply in 22.214.171.124.
- Changed text wording for toggling display of Status Log during ImportBuddy or Rollback to “Display Status Log”.
- Full release of recent quick release versions.
- Logging improvements.
- Fixed directory exclusion count in backup interface always saying zero.
- Plugin options are verified to be loaded at initiation of activation.php.
- ImportBuddy no longer requires password field for database settings to pass test as it is technically possible for it to be blank in mysql.
- ImportBuddy: Option to select files and/or database no disabled/enabled based on currently selected backup type. Eg files is unchecked for database only backup archives.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed selecting only to restore database on a Full backup type not working unless files were already unzipped.
- ImportBuddy: Re-added advanced option on Step 1 to completely skip file unzipping & opening the zip file. User must manually unzip archive prior to using this option.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed restore state not urlencoding data when database chunking. Could cause problems with special characters such as plus sign (+) in settings getting lost between chunks.
- ImportBuddy: cPanel database functionality now using API2 json.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed cPanel username & database name not populating mysql settings fields.
- Remote Destination settings saving now displays saving indicator & closes configuration on save success.
- Added additional status logging of current SQL file name.
- File restore copy() replaced with pb_backupbuddy::$filesystem->recursive_copy() call to handle directories.
- Consolidated database dump logging some to reduce number of repeated lines per dump.
- Now displaying current table being dumped in graphical backup UI.
- Added US GovCloud support for amazon S3.
- Fixed dashboard widget backup now URL on Multisite.
- ImportBuddy now only creates an index.htm on any access if an index.php does not exist.