Broken Link Checker was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 1.9.3. Changelog:
- Updated Dutch translation.
- Updated POT file.
- Tested on WP 4.0 beta.
- Added a Serbo-Croatian translation.
- Added a Slovakian translation.
- Replaced the old Japanese translation with a new and more up-to-date version from a different translator.
- Updated Dutch, German, Polish, Hebrew and other translations.
- Fixed a notice about undefined index “status_text”.
- Fixed a “doing it wrong” warning related to screen options.
- Fixed spurious false positives on links copied from Word or similar editors.
- Fixed view switcher appearance in WP 4.0.
- Replaced the deprecated like_esc() function with $wpdb->esc_like() where available.
- Fixed plaintext URLs not being detected if they’re the very first thing in a post.
- Fixed a bug that caused quotes and other special characters in the broken link CSS and removed link CSS fields to be auto-escaped with a slash, potentially breaking the CSS.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “check custom fields” feature work inconsistently or not at all on custom post types.
- Fixed duplicate custom field links showing up when the user creates a revision with different field values.
- Fixed a specific type of false positive where some links would get flagged as “Unknown Error” and the log message would be “Empty reply from server”.
- Fixed a bug where only the first enabled post type would be resynchronized during plugin activation.
- Added more logging.
- Removed Megavideo and MegaUpload modules. These sites no longer exist.