iThemes Security was updated to version 4.2.15, from version 4.2.13. Changelog:
- Fixed a bug preventing file-change scanning from running when manually executed from the “Logs” page
- Fixed a bug where an error could be generated if the saved files from the file change feature weren’t properly saved
- Fixed comment approval email links to make sure they work when a user is not logged in and hide backend is in effect
- Fixed an issue that was preventing an IP from being permanently banned due to too many lockouts
- Updated .htaccess rules for an IP that has been banned from too many lockouts to be more effective in more hosting environments
- Fixed responsive issues in iThemes notifications that prevented notifications from being easily read on small screens.