WordPress SEO was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 1.5.3. Changelog:
- Backing out earlier change, as this breaks the snippet preview.
- Reintroduced the ‘Strip the category base (usually /category/) from the category URL.’ option.
- Fix regression issue – non-replacement of %%name%% variable.
- Fixed an issue where %%category%% was not replaced on certain pages.
- Added support for %%tag%% even if the ID is empty.
- All remaining not replaced title vars are now stripped from the title.
- Added a fallback to post_date in the sitemap ‘mod’ property for when a post is lacking the post_date_gmt value.