BackupBuddy was updated to version 184.108.40.206, from version 220.127.116.11. Changelog:
- Fixed directory exclusion failing to exclude files/directories with dot (.) in them.
- Fixed file changed ctime() call to file modified mtime() call for integrity check.
- Additional sanitizing login added when calculating backup directory for exclusion purposes to better handle Windows path mismatches & network-based paths.
- Full release of 4.2.15.x quick release versions.
- Now including global profile in backup array and DAT file for improved logging and troubleshooting.
- Changed internal API class to backupbuddy_api.
- Fixed ImportBuddy generation and passing to Sync API.
- backupbuddy-get-importbuddy Sync verb now generated MD5 hash.
- Fixed broken Server Tools link on bottom of Scheduling page.
- Added microsecond tracking to logs down to 1/100th of a second.
Fixed Remote Destination send log not displaying in friendly format.
- Added French translation.
- Multisite Import: Fixed PHP error on import since 18.104.22.168.