WordPress SEO was updated to version 184.108.40.206, from version 220.127.116.11. Changelog:
- Fixed: Premium support link was being added to all plugins, not just ours 😉
- Only show the breadcrumbs-blog-remove option if user uses page_for_posts as it’s not applicable otherwise and can cause confusion.
- Clean up url query vars after use in our settings page to avoid actions being executed twice.
- Changed ‘wpseo_frontend_head_init’ hook to ‘template_redirect’ to prevent incorrect canonical redirect.
- Improved upgrade routine for breadcrumbs maintax/pt option.
- Fixed a bug where the banners overlapped WordPress notices/errors.
- Fixed: Slashes in Taxonomy text inputs.
- Increased priority (decreased priority int) on the template_redirect for the sitemap redirect hook.
- Fixed: current_user_can was being called too early.
- Enhanced validation of webmaster verification keys to prevent invalidating incorrect input which does contain a key.