BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelog:
- Dashboard widget: Fixed backup button overflow.
- Dashboard widget: Fixed time of last backup not being correct localized time.
- Settings page: Added Licensing link to more easily find Licensing.
- Added BackupBuddy version number to the bottom right of each BackupBuddy page.
- Backups page now notifies if new MAJOR version (non-quick release) is available and instructs to upgrade via the WP Plugins page.
- Changed some Malware Scan page wording for clarity.
- Fixed Quick Setup Destination selection not displaying settings for adding a new destination.
- Beta Database Rollback step process shortened.
- Added additional logging when seeking database tables’ matching prefix.
- Beta Database Rollback — New beta feature for rolling back database to a prior backup.
- ImportBuddy: Fixed permission problems with wp-config.php and .htaccess files caused by recent update in 188.8.131.52. Also now only conditionally updates if file is deemed unwritable.
- Suppressing alerts on inability to write to status log as they can clutter page.
- Bug Fix: Licensing on SSL-enabled sites now works properly.
- ImportBuddy: .htaccess and wp-config.php permissions set to be writable prior to writing. Restored to prior permission level after updating.
- Added additional logging to imoportbuddy generation process to improve troubleshooting.
- Performance: Removed unused PluginBuddy framework methods & code from PB framework to improve performance.
- Performance: Added additional is_admin() conditionals into PB framework for slightly performance increase on front-end.
- Updated German translations.
- Updated Swedish translations.
- iThemes Sync: If last backup file no longer exists on server, return empty string for this stats value.
- Adjusted misc colors on Remote Destinations page to better match WordPress 3.8 styling.
- Updated BackupBuddy Dashboard widget.
- Now storing additional WordPress information in meta & DAT files such as WordPress version, total pages, posts, users, comments, etc.
- Performance: Updated dbreplace library to address excess memory usage.