The Genesis theme was updated to version 2.0.2. Changelogs:
- Add Google Authorship option to Genesis SEO.
- Fix bug in search form where search term was used as placeholder text.
- WordPress 3.8 UI compatibility.
- Prevent Genesis child themes from pulling incorrect updates from WordPress.org.
- Fixed a couple of display and syntax errors.
- Updated screenshot.
- Use relative protocol for external resources.
- Remove overly aggressive type hint that was causing errors in some situations.
- Fix post author link bug where it was escaped too late.
- Fix empty document title on some CPT archives.
- Fix more tag issue on homepage in some scenarios.
- Use namespaced key when saving term meta.
- Comments link now jumps to the comment form if no comments have been made.
- Introduce HTML5 output option.
- Introduce Schema.org Microdata in the markup.
- Introduce a flexible markup API to allow changes in markup element attributes with a smart filter system.
- Brand new hooks for loops output in HTML5.
- Brand new design.
- Reorganized CSS file.
- Contextual help in the Help tab dropdown for all Genesis Admin pages.
- Loads of inline documentation improvements.
- Yet another security audit from Mark Jaquith.