BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelog:
- Full release of quick release updates 220.127.116.11 through 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed non-static API functions.
- Fixed undefined index warnings on bad backups during integrity scan.
- Fixed Stash feature ‘Copy to Local’ not functioning.
- Improved error differentiation for Multisite failure to find required form data on moving to next step.
- Fixed Send Backup to Remote Destination & Stop Backup buttons not working after backup completes.
- Added beginnings of BackupBuddy API v0.
- Fixed inability to clear out ImportBuddy password on Settings page.
- ImportBuddy provides more details on failure detecting writability on unpacking.
- Fixed Database Check & Scan features not working on Server Tools -> Database page.
- Began updating temp directory calls to all use backupbuddy_core::getTempDirectory()
- Updated remaining usages of wp-content/uploads to direct to proper uploads directory where applicable.
- Misc minor fixes & tweaks.
- Updated Sync download URL for direct linking.
- Removal of remaining hardcoded WP_CONTENT_DIR usages.
- Added Sync verb backupbuddy-get-latestBackupProcess.
- Fixed hardcoded uploads directory for logging in Settings page code.
- Expired transient deletion now directly deletes in SQL rather than looping for performance boost.
- Fixed hardcoded access permission based on ability to activate plugins rather configured access level (via Settings page).
- Added new Sync overview verb return data: latestBackupProcess
- Fixed Sync backup stats not being available.
- Major updates to xzipbuddy library improving performance, compatibility, and aids in troubleshooting server problems.
- Added enhanced iThemes Sync support for additional BackupBuddy interoperability and features.
- Backup page no longer waits for document ready to perform AJAX request to check status. Prevents Status page from hanging.
- ImportBuddy: DBreplace PHP-based replacements now retrieve content to replace 500 rows per query to reduce memory usage.
- Misc minor bug updates & small performance tweaks.
- Mysqlbuddy performance improved for PHP-based database dumps.