WordPress SEO was updated to version 1.4.21, from version 1.4.19. Changelog:
- Fix notice for ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE not being defined.
- Fix missing function in install by adding a require.
- Fixed bug where posts set to always index would not end up in XML sitemap.
- Fix Invalid argument supplied for foreach() notice for WPML.
- Yoast tracking cron job will now unschedule on disallowing of tracking, on deactivation and on uninstall.
- Fix issue #453: setting shop as homepage caused a notice and wrong title with WooCommerce.
- Fixed a bug #449 where a canonical, when manually set for a category, tag or term, could get pagination added to it on paginated pages, when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed a bug where manually set canonicals would end up in rel=”next” and rel=”prev” tags.
- Fixed a bug #450 where noindexed pages would appear in the HTML sitemap.
- Fixed a bug where non-public taxonomies would appear in the HTML sitemap.
- Fixed quotes not working in meta title and description for terms, issue #405.
- Make sure author sitemap works when they should.
- Fix some notices in author sitemap, issue #402.
- Fix breadcrumbs being broken on empty post type archives, issue #443.
- Fixed a possible caching issue when title_test option remained set, issue #419.
- Make sure og:description is shown on homepage when it’s left empty in settings, fixes #441.
- Make sure there are no WPML leftovers in our title, issue #383.
- Fix padding on fix it buttons with 3.8 design, issue #400.
- Hide SEO columns in responsive admin ( in 3.8 admin design ), issue #445.
- Switch back to MailChimp for newsletter subscribe.
- Updated es_ES, pt_BR & ru_RU
- Added sk_SK