Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 2.6.1, from version 2.6. Changelog:
- Minor styling fix in pre- and post-MP6/3.8 UI changes.
- Stats: spinner gif url fix when the user is viewing it over https.
- Stats: Switch to esc_html from htmlspecialchars in error message — better to be native
- Media Extractor: some hosts don’t compile unicode for preg_match_all, so we temporarily removed the block that depended on it.
- Media Extractor: Add in some error handling for malformed URLs.
- Twitter Cards: treat single-image galleries as a photo-type.
- Update conflicting plugins for OG tags and Twitter Cards.
- Correct max supported version number — had been 3.6, update to 3.7.1