Gravity Forms was updated to version 1.7.13, from version 1.7.12. Changelog:
- Added JS filter: “gform_calculation_result” to allow modifying the calculated result.
- Added JS filter: “gform_calculation_format_result” to allow user to override default formatting to calculated result.
- Fixed issue where function setup_site had been changed to setup_database but code not updated; caused fatal error to be thrown.
- Fixed issue where formatted calculation result was always used even if none was returned.
- Fixed issue where datepicker was displaying below WP content.
- Fixed issue where notification edit page was “busting out” of the WP wrapper.
- Fixed issue where using decimal values from drop downs (and other fields) resulted in ignored decimals.