Broken Link Checker was updated to version 1.9.2, from version 1.9.1. Changelog:
- Fixed several UI/layout issues related to the new WP 3.8 admin style.
- Fixed HTML entity codes showing up in confirmation messages in when running a localized version of WP (only affects some languages).
- Fixed the “dismiss this notice” link URL not being HTML-escaped.
- Fixed a couple of cross-site scripting vulnerabilities related to the sort direction query argument not being properly validated and the bulk action form not escaping the current URL.
- Updated Hebrew translation.
- Updated French translation.
- When you dismiss a link, the dismissed link counter is now updated right away instead of on page reload.