BackupBuddy was updated to version 126.96.36.199, from version 188.8.131.52. Changelog:
- Fixed multiple S3 copy to local issues. Moved bucket region checking/setting to separate function to unify this code into one area so it may be used across multiple functions.
- Fixed undefined index warning on Backup Details view when fileoptions unavailable.
- FTP Destination path browser added. Browse your FTP server directories to help in picking FTP remote path.
- S3 Remote Destination: Ability to copy remote S3 file back to server via management page.
- S3 Remote Destination: Ability to get a download link to download remotely stored S3 file to your computer. Links valid for 1 hour.
- Major version release of updates from 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11.
- Bug Fix: Corrected another source of the following warning which occur immediate after updating the plugin or theme: Warning: require_once(/api.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory