Broken Link Checker was updated to version 1.8.3. from version 1.8.2. Changelog:
- Added a Hungarian translation.
- Fixed a bunch of “deprecated function” notices that showed up due to wpdb::escape() becoming deprecated in WP 3.6.
- Fixed a vulnerability that would allow users with the ability to bulk-edit links to execute arbitrary PHP code by using a specially crafted regex as the search string.
- Updated German translation.
- Replaced the old Dutch translation with a new and more complete translation by Robin Roelofsen.