Gravity Forms Authorize.Net Add-On was updated to version 1.4, from version 1.3.4. Changelog:
- Added gform_authorizenet_save_entry_id hook to allow the entry id to be saved as part of the Authorize.net transaction, in the Invoice Number field.
- Updated flow so that an authorization is done during validation and the capture operation is done during form submission.
- Updated subscription so that trial are captured as part of the recurring profile and not as a separate AIM transaction.
- Updated hooks and filters.
- Fixed function authorizenet_commit_transaction to return entry object when no transaction response exists so entry is returned to gform_entry_post_save filter, otherwise lead is empty.
- Fixed issue with subscriptions failing to be created when only one name is entered in the cardholder name field.