Blubrry PowerPress was update to version 4.0.9, from version 4.0.8. Changelog:
- Fixed logic for displaying statistics in dashboard to time out after 1 second (was previously 15 seconds) so if there’s a network issue between the server and blubrry.com the dashboard still loads promptly. (Thanks Michael Hansen for bringing to our attention!)
- Added new filter powerpress_feed_auth for other plugins to filter feed authentication. (Thanks amereservant for the feature suggestion!)
- Added new define POWERPRESS_AUTO_DETECT_ONCE, edits to existing episodes will use the specify option if this define is set to true. (Thanks amereservant for the feature suggestion!)
- Fixed bug with ID3 tagging not correctly incrementing the track number for episodes. This only affected Blubrry hosting customers who had this option turned on. (Thanks RWPeck for bringing to our attention!)
- Mobile devices now use the same HTML5 player as the regular desktop HTML5 player found in PowerPress. This is due to reports that some mobile devices are now pre-loading media on pages, this will cut down on such bandwidth. (Thanks Daniel for bringing to our attention)
- Added new define POWERPRESS_POST_TYPES, when set, only the post types specified are given podcasting episode entry boxes. Multiple post types are separated by commas. Example with added movies custom post type added: ‘page,post,movies’. This will bypass the default behavior of adding episode boxes to all post types with post or page capability.
- Fixed bug with unchecking iTunes Closed Captioned option not saving. (Thanks davidcross for reporting bug)