WordPress SEO was updated to version 1.4.5, from version 1.4.4. Changelog:
- Fix security issue which allowed any user to reset settings.
- Allow saving of SEO metadata for attachments.
- Set the max-width of the snippet preview to 520px to look more like Google search results, while still allowing it to work on lower resolutions.
- Remove the shortlink http header when the hide shortlink checkbox is checked.
- Added a check on focus keyword in the page analysis functionality, checking whether a focus keyword has already been used before.
- Update how the tracking class calculates users to improve speed.