WordPress SEO was updated to version 1.4.3, from version 188.8.131.52. Changelog:
- Made the sitemaps class load in backend too so it always generates rewrites correctly.
- Changed > to /> in class-twitter.php for validation as XHTML.
- Small fix in metabox CSS for small screens (thx Ryan Hellyer).
- Load classes on plugins_loaded instead of immediately on load to allow WPML to filter options.
- i18n – Updated bs_BA, cs_CZ, da_DK, de_DE, fa_IR, fr_FR, he_IL, hu_HU, id_ID, it_IT, nl_NL, pl_PL, pt_BR, ru_RU and tr_TR
- Updated .pot file
- Updated bg_BG, bs_BA, cs_CZ, fa_IR, hu_HU, pl_PL & ru_RU
- Focus keyword check now works again in all cases.
- Fix typo in Video SEO banner.
- Don’t show banners for plugins you already have.
- Updated Hebrew (he_IL)
- Updated Italian (it_IT)
- Updated Dutch (nl_NL)
- Updated Swedish (sv_SE)
- Updated some strings to fix typos.
- Removed affiliate links from readme.txt.
- Fixed a bug in saving post meta details for revisions.
- Prevent an error when there are no posts for post type.
- Fix the privacy warning to point to the right place.
- Slight performance improvement in functionality by not resetting query when its not needed (kudos to @Rarst).
- Slight performance improvement in options call by adding some caching (kudos to @Rarst as well).
- Changed inner workings of search engine ping, adding YOAST_SEO_PING_IMMEDIATELY constant to allow immediate ping on publish.
- Changed design of meta box, moving much of the help text out in favor of clicking on a help icon.
- Removed Linkdex box.