Jetpack by WordPress.com was updated to version 1.9.1, from version 1.8.3. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Notifications feature is enabled for logged-out users when the module is active & the toolbar is shown by another plugin.
- Bug Fix: Use proper CDN addresses to avoid SSL cert issues.
- Bug Fix: Prioritize syncing comments over deleting comments on WordPress.com. Fixes comment notifications marked as spam appearing to be trashed.
- Enhancement: Notifications: Display Notifications in the toolbar and support reply/moderation of comment notifications.
- Enhancement: Mobile Push Notifications: Added support for mobile push notifications of new comments for users that linked their accounts to WordPress.com accounts.
- Enhancement: JSON API: Allows applications to send API requests via WordPress.com (see the docs )
- Enhancement: Sync: Modules (that require the data) sync full Post/Comment to ensure consistent data on WP.com (eg Stats)
- Enhancement: Sync: Improve syncing of site options to WP.com
- Enhancement: Sync: Sync attachment parents to WP.com
- Enhancement: Sync: Add signing of WP.com user ids for Jetpack Comments
- Enhancement: Sync: Mark and obfuscate private posts.
- Enhancement: Privacy: Default disable enhanced-distribution and json-api modules if site appears to be private.
- Enhancement: Custom CSS: allow applying Custom CSS to mobile theme.
- Enhancement: Sharing: On HTTPS pageloads, load as much of the sharing embeds as possible from HTTPS URLs.
- Enhancement: Contact Form: Overhaul of the contact form code to fix incompatibilites with other plugins.
- Bug Fix: Only allow users with manage_options permission to enable/disable modules
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: allow ‘/’ in media query units; e.g. (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 3/2)
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: leave comments alone in CSS when editing but minify on the frontend
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Keep “more” pane open so Google+ Button isn’t obscured
- Bug Fix: Carousel: Make sure the original size is used, even when it is exceedingly large.
- Bug Fix: Exclude iPad from Twitter on iPhone mobile browsing
- Bug Fix: Sync: On .org user role changes synchronize the change to .com
- Bug Fix: Contact Form: Fix a bug where some web hosts would reject mail from the contact form due to email address spoofing.