Cleaner Gallery was updated to version 0.9.2, from version 0.7.0. Changelogs:
- Fixed an IE8 CSS bug with max-width and height.
- Tested with WordPress 3.2.
Remove the default feature of overwriting the columns if gallery has too few images since users have asked for this.
- Important! Users sould re-save their settings after updating to version 0.9.
- Completely overhauled the plugin settings page to use the WordPress settings API.
- Added the option of loading the Cleaner Gallery stylesheet.
- Made the gallery shortcode script modular, allowing it to be ported to other projects.
- Added support for the prettyPhoto script.
- Plugin now only officially supports WordPress 3.0+.
- Important! Users sould re-save their settings after updating to version 0.8.
- Completely recoded the plugin from the ground up for a much needed code overhaul.
- Added support for the Colorbox script.
- Added the cleaner_gallery_image_link_class filter hook.
- Added the cleaner_gallery_image_link_rel filter hook.
- Removed the link class and rel options in the admin for the more robust filter hooks.
- Changed the Image Link option to the Default Image Link option, which allows users to always override this setting on a per-post basis.
- Recognizes custom image sizes created using the add_image_size() WordPress function.
- Split the plugin into new files so that specific parts of the code are only loaded when needed.
- Changed the settings page to fully support the screen options and meta box functionality of WordPress.
- Moved translations to the /languages folder.
- Added the offset argument so that users could more easily make paginated galleries.