Broken Link Checker was updated to version 1.3, from version 1.2.5. Changelog:
- Dropped PHP 4 support.
- Fixed a whole lot of PHP 5 related notices and strict-mode warnings.
- Fixed some inconsistent method declarations.
- Fixed a long-standing bug in the ver. 0.9.5 upgrade routine.
- Fixed the look and behavior of the “Feedback” and “Go to Broken Links/Go to Settings” links to be consistent with other WP screen meta links.
- Updated Chinese (TW) translation.
- Updated Portuguese translation.
- Updated Italian translation (minor fix).
- Replaced the link to FindBroken with a short list of (some of) my other plugins.
Note: This post did not publish on schedule.