The Divi theme was updated to version 3.17.2, from version 3.17.1.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.17.2, from version 2.17.1. No Changelog was available.
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.17.2, from version 2.17.1.
Gravity Forms was updated to version 2.3.5, from version 2.3.4. Changelog:
- Added the “gform_entry_pre_handle_confirmation” filter to allow the entry to be modified before the confirmation is processed.
- Added the “gform_disable_custom_field_names_query” filter providing a way to prevent the postmeta table query from running to improve form editor performance on some sites.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the previous button working on the last page of a ten page form.
- Fixed issue with submit button that prevented forms from being submitted in some situations.
- Fixed an issue with the replacement of merge tags in the confirmation redirect URL.
- Fixed an issue where a PHP notice could occur and List field values could be omitted from the entry export if the enable columns setting was changed after entries have been received.
- Fixed styling of field map fields.
- Fixed generic mapping setting custom value input disappearing when value left empty, missing merge tags UI.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Added Advanced Mode to Recent Edits tracking, with a toggle setting under Settings > Advanced > Logging.
- Enhancement: Added new advanced dashboard widget with more detail when logging in Advanced mode.
- Bug Fix: Removed option variable comparison which sometimes causing recursive looping.
- Bug Fix: Recent Edits button jump issue in Chrome fixed.
- Bug Fix: Resolved issues where PHP Countable notice thrown on variables that were not countable.
- Bug Fix: Reduced the number of “Edits” in Dashboard Widget, limiting to 1 per item, with more detail in the Recent Edits modal window.
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.4.7, from version 3.4.6. Changelog:
- Fix – Simplify importer file path check to cause less issues.
- Fix – Better role checking for user editing capabilities.
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway was updated to version 4.1.11, from version 4.1.10. Changelog:
- Fix – Explicitly set 3DS source id to prevent 3DS source not charging when not required.
- Fix – Prevent Stripe JS failed live/test check from throwing JS error.
- Fix – Find order by source ID if charge ID is not found when cancelled webhook is triggered.
- Fix – Partial refund on Stripe captured charge erroneously refunding total amount.
- Fix – Capture charge on previously authorized charge, not showing Stripe fees.
- Fix – Check if payment icons are set before trying to use them.
- Fix – Can’t use method in write context errors.
- Deprecate – Soft deprecated function is_pre_30 with is_wc_lt function.
- Add – Ability to update all active subscription’s payment method when adding a payment.
- Add – Hook to show update all active subscription’s payment method checkbox
- Add – CSS minification.
- Update – WC 3.5 compatibility.
- Update – Stripe API version to 2018-09-24.
Liveblog was updated to version 1.9.1, from version 1.9.0. Changelog:
- Multiple coding standards fixes
- Removes unused debug code
- Fix rendering embeds upon entry updates
- Avoid null dereference in get_user_data_for_json()
- Improvements to code review process
Mailchimp for WooCommerce was updated to version 2.1.11, from version 2.1.10. Changelog:
- fix double opt in sending on transactional customers
WooCommerce PayPal Powered by Braintree Gateway was updated to version 2.1.4, from version 2.1.3. Changelog:
- Misc – Add support for WooCommerce 3.5