EWWW Image Optimizer was updated to version 4.1.0, from version 4.0.6. Changelog:
- SECURITY: gifsicle and optipng have been updated to address security flaws
added: full compatibility with Image Watermark plugin
- added: dummy images for Essential Grid and Layer Slider whitelisted with ExactDN
- added: compatibility with Visual Composer and Essential Grid async/AJAX loaders
- added: compatibility with Media File Renamer
- changed: ExactDN rewrites all wp-content and wp-includes urls by default
- changed: mime-type detection function does not rely on fileinfo extension anymore
- changed: Solaris/SunOS binary builds use OpenIndiana 2017.10, let me know if they break
- fixed: wp-emoji script not rewritten by EXACTDN_ALL_THE_THINGS
- fixed: resize detection script throws error when admin bar is hidden
- fixed: warnings when WP Offload S3 set to delete local files
- updated: pngquant version 2.11.7
Yoast SEO was updated to version 6.3, from version 6.2. Changelog:
- Reverts the shortlink in the HTML comment back to the hard link it was before.
- Fixes a bug where the Local SEO for WooCommerce extension was not shown on the licenses page.
- Fixes a bug where the current_user_can() function was not called with the post ID as argument.
- Fixes a bug where the auto-generated meta descriptions were not using the new 320 characters limitation.
- Fixes a bug where specific external links were not filtered from the post_type sitemap.
- Fixes a bug where trashed posts were displayed in the bulk editor overview.
- Fixes a bug where old meta values were not deleted during import.
- Fixes a bug where only 10 posts when executing meta robots import from wpSEO.de.
- Clears the sitemap cache when the Site URL is changed.
- Adds an importer for the SEO Ultimate plugin SEO data.
- Adds an importer for the SEOpressor plugin SEO data.
- Adds links to explanatory articles on the features tab.
- Adds additional explanation for entries on the features tab.
- Improves Open Graph copy for Facebook and Twitter in the Social settings to better explain what it does.
- Improves Content Analysis and Publish box copy for better translations.
- Applies design changes to the Help Center support tab for Premium.
- Removes “meta keywords” from the plugin as this has had no search result value for at least 7 years.
- Removes the “noindex subpages” feature as Google has gotten much better at paginated series, and it’s now actually detrimental to use.
- Removes the “Other” tab from the Titles & Metas settings screen, as all options have been moved or removed.
- Security hardening.
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.8.3, from version 4.8.1. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue that could cause login attempts to bypass recaptcha protection.
- Bug Fix: Fixed “undefined offset” error when displaying specific migrated old log entries.
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.8.1, from version 4.7.4. Changelogs:
- Bug Fix: Fixed schema issue with new logs table.
- Enhancement: Updated logging system to keep track of more information and have more options to filter and sort log entries.
- Enhancement: Improved efficiency of File Change Detection scanning.
- Enhancement: Added malware scan support for scanning all sites in a Multisite Network.
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue that could register loading the logging page as a failed login attempt on some sites.
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.0.100.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.63, from version 2.0.62. No Changelog was available.
MailChimp for WooCommerce was updated to version 2.1.4, from version 2.1.3. Changelog:
- updated wordpress compatibility
- updated sync details tab to show more informative stats
- queue job processing performance enhancement
- added an integrity check for queued jobs that were not getting processed
Hummingbird was updated to version 1.7.2, from version 1.7.1. Changelog:
- New: Minification logging
- New: Performance reports for subsites
- Enhance: PHP 7.2 compatibility
- Enhance: Better support for installs where SSH of FTP filesystem methods are used
- Enhance: Texts in tooltips and notices in minification module
- Enhance: Improve dashboard performance module UI
- Enhance: Page caching will now add die() to the header of cached files and logs to improve security
- Enhance: Better integration with Divi theme
- Enhance: Minification UI
- Enhance: Uptime UI
- Fix: Page caching will not be halted forever if minification scan fails to finish
- Fix: Minification not enqueuing some scripts correctly (better support for Google maps, Google reCAPTCHA)
- Fix: Page cache not updated when comments added on multisite subdirectory installs
- Fix: Layout issues on IE11
- Fix: Hummingbird causing Internal server 500 error on some hosts
- Fix: Typos on browser caching page and membership modal
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.0.101.
AMP was updated to version 0.6.1, from version 0.6.0. Changelog:
- Bump version to re-release to ensure temporarily-broken 0.6.0 ZIP build is permanently fixed, without requiring a site to re-install the plugin.