WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.7.0, from version 1.6.2. Changelog:
- Fix bug that allows accidental double click of label purchase button
- More immediate display of purchased labels on order detail screen
- Fix bug that showed settings screen links before Terms of Service are accepted
- No longer override package weight when changing type if specified by user
- Several small appearance tweaks (alignment, spacing)
Gutenberg was updated to version 0.9.0, from version 0.8.0. Changelog:
- Added ability to change font-size in cover text using slider and number input.
- Added support for custom anchors (ids) on blocks, allowing to link directly to a section of the post.
- Updated pull-quote design.
- Created custom color palette component with “clear” option and “custom color” option. (And better markup and accessibility.)
- Improve pasting: recognizing more elements, adding tests, stripping non-semantic markup, etc.
- Improve gallery visual design and fix cropping in Safari.
- Allow selecting a heading block from the table-of-contents panel directly.
- Make toolbar slide horizontally for mobile.
- Improve range-input control with a number input.
- Fix pasting problems (handling of block attributes).
- More stripping of unhandled elements during paste.
- Show post format selector only for posts.
- Display nicer URLs when editing links.
- More compact save indicator.
- Disabled arrow key navigation between blocks as we refine implementation.
- Removed blank target from “view post” in notices.
- Fix empty links still rendering ont he front-end.
- Fix shadow on inline toolbars.
- Fix problem with inserting pull-quotes.
- Fix drag and drop on image block.
- Removed warning when publishing.
- Don’t provide version for vendor scripts.
- Clean category code in block registration.
- Added history and resources docs.
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.4.0, from version 4.3.0. Changelog:
- New Feature: Security Check now attempts to automatically determine the location of the remote IP in the $_SERVER variable in order to protect against IP spoofing.
- New Feature: Security Check now attempts to automatically determine if the site supports https connections. If support is found, it asks the user if they wish to redirect http requests to https.
- Enhancement: Changed Two Factor login confirmation code emails to avoid spam filters.
AMP was updated to version 0.5.1, from version 0.5. Changelog:
- Fix: issues with invalid tags not being stripped out (e.g. script tags)
- Fix: issues with dimension extraction for protocol-less and relative URLs
Gravity Forms was updated to version 220.127.116.11, from version 2.2.3. Changelogs:
- Fixed an issue with the redirect confirmation for Ajax enabled forms where the URL is encoded incorrectly.
- Added a period to the end of the string that warns when a field is deleted from a form. Done for consistency and translations.
- Added the gform_require_login_pre_download filter allowing login to required to access files using the gf-download links.
- Added gform_entry_list_action action that fires after entry actions have been performed on the entry list.
- Added gform_entry_list_bulk_actions filter to modify bulk actions available in the entry list.
- Added entry object as fourth parameter to gform_pre_send_email filter.
- Added gform_get_entries_args_entry_list filter to allow filtering the arguments which will be used to fetch entries to display in the Entry List view.
- Added the gform_file_path_pre_delete_file filter allowing files stored outside the /wp-content/uploads/gravity_forms/ directory to be deleted.
- Added gform_entry_detail_url filter to modify entry detail URL when replacing entry URL merge tag.
- Added security enhancements.
- Updated reCAPTCHA string on Settings page for translations.
- Updated the text AJAX in strings to Ajax to match WordPress standard.
- Fixed a fatal error which could occur in some situations if the RGCurrency class had not been included.
- Fixed an issue with the submission time evaluation of greater/less than conditional logic rules based fields containing non-numeric values.
- Fixed an issue with the required validation of the other choice input for the Radio Buttons field.
- Fixed TinyMCE displaying an error message in Firefox when the confirmation message is displayed for an AJAX enabled form which includes a Rich Text Editor enabled Paragraph field.
- Fixed an issue where a calculation result could return NAN which would prevent the Save and Continue feature successfully saving the incomplete submission.
- Fixed an issue where merge tag modifiers can remain in the field object and impact display of the field value in other locations such as the entry detail page.
- Fixed an issue with the evaluation of conditional logic rules using the entry value of multi-select fields created with GF2.2+.
- Fixed an inconsistency between the front-end and validation character counts for the Rich Text Editor enabled Paragraph field when the value contains special characters.
- Fixed a PHP notice which can occur when enqueuing the form scripts if the WordPress pre_get_posts filter is being used.
- Fixed an issue where entering 0 in both the hours and minutes inputs of the Time field would result in the field value not being saved.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a duplicated field in the form editor would not always open the field for editing.
- Fixed issue where email wasn’t being sent because content type wasn’t being set properly under certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue with the tab index of the reCAPTCHA field.
- Reduced the maximum log file size from 100MB to 5MB.
- Removed the add new button from the payment add-on feeds list page if the form requires a credit card field to be added before feeds can be configured.
- Fixed the generic map field inserting new fields in the last position instead of the position after the button which was used.
EWWW Image Optimizer was updated to version 3.6.1, from version 3.6.0. Changelog:
- fixed: bulk optimizer fails to initialize if the bulk_attachments array is set to an empty string
- fixed: misplaced parenthesis breaks option overrides
Extra was updated to version 2.0.68, from version 2.0.66.
Gutenberg was updated to version 0.8.0, from version 0.7.1.
Publish to Apple News was updated to version 1.3.0, from version 1.2.7. Changelog:
- Moved JSON customizations to themes so that JSON can be customized on a per-theme basis.
- Enabled access to postmeta in custom JSON so that values from postmeta fields can be inserted into customized JSON.
- Removed all formatting settings from the settings option in favor of storing them in themes. This is a potentially breaking change if you are using custom code that relies on formatting settings stored in the settings option.
- Removed the option for JSON customization in favor of moving those settings to themes. This is a potentailly breaking change if you are accessing the custom JSON option directly.
- Deprecated access of formatting settings using the Settings object.
- Added a new Theme object to handle all formatting settings.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug where themes were not being automatically switched via section mappings.
- Bugfix: HTML in titles is now supported.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.31, from version 2.0.29. No Changelog was available.