The Extra theme was updated to version 2.8, from version 2.7.1.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.8, from version 3.7.1.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.8, from version 2.7.1. No Changelog was available.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelog:
- Bug Fix: Removed confusing messages about deleting local backups on scheduling page.
- Bug Fix: Fixed email test message where dialog only shows “0”.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few bugs related to MySQL v8.x and retrieving table information
WordPress Beta Tester was updated to version 1.2.3, from version 1.2.2. Changelog:
- updated a few strings and correct typos
- run through WPCS linter
- fixed translation strings to include HTML in context and properly escape with wp_kses_post()
- fixed link to settings page under Multisite
Gutenberg was updated to version 3.1.0, from version 3.0.1.
WooCommerce Gutenberg Products Block was installed today.
Page Links To was updated to version 2.11.1, from version 2.11.0. Changelog:
- Restore PHP 5.3 compatibility, broken in 2.11.0
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 5.3.3, from version 5.3.2. Changelog:
- Security Fix: Fixed SQL injection vulnerability in the logs page. Note: Admin privileges are required to exploit this vulnerability.
- Penetration Tester at sentry.co.com, for reporting this vulnerability.
- Tweak: Recommend Strong Passwords and Refuse Compromised Passwords in the Grade Report.
- Bug Fix: Provide default values for enabled requirements.
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.4.3, from version 3.4.2. Changelog:
- Fix – Fix label for the price filter widget on RTL sites.
- Fix – Checkout: stopPropagation when payment method selected so description tips show on radio buttons.
- Fix – Shipping zone settings: fixed title for shipping methods without settings.
- Fix – Ensure custom Webhook topic selections are correctly saved in admin.
- Fix – Webhook bottom bulk actions.
- Fix – Fixes multisite orders dashboard widget to use order number rather than ID.
- Fix – Add check to ensure download log FK does not exist before adding it. Update routine will cleanup any duplicates.
- Fix – IPv6 support with HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header.
- Fix – Avoid setting wrong prices when syncing grouped products with children.
- Fix – Separation of explode and end functions in two lines. End function should get a reference as parameter.
- Fix – Initialize payment gateways before running bulk actions so gateways can listen for events.
- Fix – Cast shipping total to a float so incl. tax shows only when needed.
- Fix – Fix automatic stock status updates based on stock level.
- Fix – Improved sanitize_special_column_name_regex trim to fix column matching when importing CSVs.
- Fix – Force importer log table to wrap long columns.
- Fix – Rest API: Prevent errors if variation parent is invalid and cannot be read.
- Fix – Rest API: Remove legacy API enabled check from auth endpoint.
- Fix – Display products on sub-subcategories when sorting parent category by price.
- Fix – Set order status to refunded when a PayPal transaction is refunded.
- Fix – fix undefined index in abstract-wc-widget.
- Fix – Round items for order total when recalculating order values to match cart.
- Fix – Removed mysql transactions when updating order status, tweaked caching, and improved version transient cleanup to prevent possible deadlocks on checkout.
- Tweak – Added a message to promote Wootenberg when running Gutenberg feature plugin.
- Tweak – Added a warning notice before removing personal data from orders in bulk.
- Dev – generate_select_html and generate_multiselect_html functions again support the usage of integer-keyed arrays as available values.
- Dev – Allow order billing fields to use a provided ‘value’.