BackupBuddy was updated to version 22.214.171.124, from version 126.96.36.199. Changelog:
- Fixed Deployment API key URL issue due to recent update.
- Added current BackupBuddy version to upper right of every page.
Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights was updated to version 6.2.6, from version 6.2.4. Changelogs:
- Tweak: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9.
- Not issued
- Skipped release version
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.2.4, from version 3.2.3. Changelog:
- Fix – Cache IDs in shortcodes rather than query objects.
- Fix – Fix float rounding issues in cart with currencies like Bitcoin.
- Fix – Prevent slashes appearing in shipping fields and inside meta keys when using quotes.
- Fix – Check valid data when filtering wp_nav_menu_objects to prevent conflicts.
- Fix – get_total_ex_tax should exclude fee taxes.
- Fix – Fix orders count in tax reports.
- Fix – Allow removing coupons from the cart, even if coupons are disabled.
- Fix – Prevent calculate_totals totals running too often.
- Fix – Set attributes during variation creation so all options are correctly displayed in cart forms.
- Fix – Grab description directly to pass through wc_format_content to prevent double sanitization.
- Fix – Fix db warnings when using the “Add Order Indexes” tool.
- Fix – Remove unnecessary html formatting in variation dimensions field.
- Fix – Fix WC_Customer_Download isset method.
- Fix – Removed class within class in admin meta boxes HTML.
- Fix – Fixed wrong flex-control-nav selector scope in add-to-cart-variation.js
- Fix – Allow variations to be added to cart from query string.
- Fix – Use add_filter for comment_feed_where hook.
- Fix – Change nocache_headers hook firing in the cache helper.
- Fix – Coupon min/max spend based on displayed subtotal.
- Fix – Fix event propagation on click in setup wizard and improve validation.
- Fix – API – Change how line items are saved in API so calculations are correct.
- Tweak – Hide downloads from admin emails.
- Tweak – Set placeholder for variation lxwxh field to that of the parent.
- Tweak – Improve the Add Payment Methods display so buttons are not shown when no payment methods support the feature.
- Localization – Update NJ tax rate.
- Localization – Add Belarusian ruble BYN.
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.51, from version 2.0.50. No Changelog was available.
The Extra theme was updated to version 2.0.88, from version 2.0.87.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.0.89, from version 3.0.88.
BackupBuddy was updated to version 188.8.131.52, from version 184.108.40.206. Changelog:
- Fixed WP compatibility function matching pattern missing *.
- Fixed the Export Settings feature giving non-functioning data.
Yoast SEO was updated to version 5.8, from version 5.7.1. Changelog:
- Fixes a bug where inactive suggested plugins weren’t displaying a notification.
- Fixes a bug where an error would be thrown if a Yoast SEO custom database table was missing.
- Fixes a bug where the layout of the metabox would break if too little content was present.
- Fixes a bug where the WordPress editor was being displayed for custom, private taxonomies.
- Fixes a bug where the analysis heading is shown when readability and keyword analysis has been turned off.
- Fixes a bug where outputting on the_content filter calls could result in faulty AJAX requests.
- Introduces wpseo_breadcrumb_single_link_info filter for modifying breadcrumb data.
- Introduces wpseo_redirect_orphan_attachment action to allow unattached attachment pages to be redirected in tune with the relevant setting.
- Enhances integration with most role/capability manager plugins using the members_get_capabilities filter.
- Adds a Yoast group to the Members and User Role Editor plugins to easily find the Yoast SEO capabilities.
- Made link for Premium buy button changeable.
- Removes the max-width on alerts to present a better UI.
- Sets default Twitter Card option to ‘Summary with large image’.
- Makes the content accessible by adding scroll functionality in the help center tabs.
- Improves the suggested plugins messages and adds installation and activation links when appropriate.
- Makes sure that the yoast_seo_links table is accessible before attempting to run a query against it.
- Uses Gutenberg content if it is available.
- Cleaned up codebase by removing old Knowledge Base Search code.
- Improved the codebase to make it comply with the latest WordPress Coding Standards.
AppPresser was updated to version 3.3.1, from version 3.3.0. Changelog:
- Fix switch theme bug when using infinite scroll on list pages
Divi Builder was updated to version 2.0.50, from version 2.0.49. No Changelog was available.