The Extra theme was updated to version 2.22.4.
The Divi theme was updated to version 3.22.4.
WooCommerce Square was updated to version 1.0.37, from version 1.0.35. Changelogs:
- Fix – Use correct assets loading scheme.
- Tweak – WC 3.6 compatibility.
EWWW Image Optimizer was updated to version 4.7.3, from version 4.7.2. Changelog:
- added: disable WebP script block on certain pages by defining EWWW_IMAGE_OPTIMIZER_NO_JS as true
- changed: use SVG inline image placeholder if width and height are known when LQIP is disabled or ExactDN is not available
- changed: Lazy Load ignores images using browser-native loading attribute
- fixed: page parsers (ExactDN, Lazy, JS WebP) do not properly handle attributes that start on a new line
- fixed: page parsers do not recognize img elements with unquoted attributes
- fixed: uninstaller cannot clear queue table due to undefined table name
- fixed: implode throws notice when image sizes array is multi-dimensional
- fixed: srcset url replaced incorrectly when using pixel density descriptors
- fixed: srcset url added with 0 width when width attribute is empty
Gutenberg was updated to version 5.5.0, from version 5.4.0.
Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On was updated to version 2.7, from version 2.6. Changelog:
- Added support for calculating all product fields as the form total in Stripe Checkout.
- Added support to deactivate Stripe feeds when the Stripe Card field is deleted.
- Added support to frontend feeds regardless of the payment collection method.
- Added support for the currency filter `gform_currency_pre_save_entry`.
- Added a new JS filter `gform_stripe_currency`.
- Updated webhook event logging statement to include the webhook API version.
- Fixed an issue that authorization errors weren’t displayed for Stripe Checkout.
- Fixed the amount decimal issue for Stripe Checkout.
- Fixed an issue that no error message for the Stripe Card when no feed is activated.
- Fixed an issue that when the Stripe API Publishable Key is empty or invalid, the form submission would fail but there was no error showed up for the Stripe Card field.
- Fixed an issue that the Stripe Card field disappears after form validation failed in AJAX mode.
- Fixed an issue that Cardholder Name in the Stripe Card field is always empty if it’s not on the last page of a multi-page form.
- Fixed an issue that Stripe Checkout modal should not be trigger when the form total is zero.
- Fixed Stripe Card field not rendering for forms embedded in front-end pages.
- Fixed the credit card field button not being displayed in the form editor for existing installs.