Sucuri Security was updated to version 1.8.13, from version 1.8.12. Changelog:
- Add new version of the GPL v2 license file
- Remove unused option to reduce number of failed logins
- Fix multiple typos in the code found after a diff parse
- Modify name of the base library file for consistency
- Modify wording of the API key panel in the settings page
- Add option to include the hostname in the alert subject
- Fix open_basedir restriction was not considered on scans
- Remove firewall API key deletion on re-authentication
The Genesis theme was updated to version2.6.1, from version 2.6.0.
iThemes Sync was updated to version 2.0.8, from version 2.0.7. Changelog:
- Enhancement: Updating ITSEC Notifications to handle ITSEC’s new notification logger
Yoast SEO was updated to version 7.1, from version 7.0.2. Changelog:
- Adds a filter to mark Spanish sentences as non-passive when certain exception words occur between the auxiliary and the participle. The list of exception words includes all forms of the copula ‘estar’.
- Adds transition words assessment for Portuguese, props amesdigital.
- Increases the height of the meta description box so it matches the maximum amount of characters without needing a scrollbar.
- Detects when you need to import old SEO plugin data and allows you to import it on the import plugins page. After importing you can check whether the import was completed successfully and then delete the data.
- Changes the formatting of text in the dashboard widget to improve the reading experience.
- Adds an extra argument to wpseo_replacements filter. This makes it possible to access post, taxonomy or term instances when applying the filter.
- Adds support for a new template variable %%archive_title%%.
- Remove all Facebook Insights functionality as it’s no longer supported.
- Fixes a bug that broke a filter which marks Spanish and French sentences as non-passive when certain exception words occur between the auxiliary and the participle.
- Fixes a bug where the page and paged values could cause errors if they weren’t properly handled as integers.
- Fixes a bug where division by zero errors in the passive voice assessment would cause NaN% to show up in the feedback.
- Fixes a bug where multiple rel arguments prevented correct nofollow detection.
- Fixes a bug where enabling the Show blog page in the breadcrumb settings had the inverse effect. Internally renamed breadcrumbs-blog-remove to breadcrumbs-display-blog-page to fix logic issues.
- Fixes a bug where the rewrite rules weren’t removed after stripping the category base. This resulted in an unaccessible page.
- Fixes a bug where adding a wpseo_sitemap_entries_per_page was not being used when rendering the sitemaps.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast logo in the Configuration Wizard was showing the old version.
- Removes the backfill hooks when calling WPSEO_Options::get() to improve performance.
- Fixes a bug where the option settings that needs to be migrated are backfilled prematurely,
- resulting in settings not being migrated as expectedFixes a bug where adding a wpseo_sitemap_entries_per_page is not being applied as expected.
iThemes Security Pro was updated to version 4.8.7, from version 4.8.6. Changelog:
- New Feature: Add WP CLI commands for running the Security Check Scan, managing Modules and enrolling in Network Brute Force.
- Bug Fix: When using the Cron scheduling system, malware scans that had failed and been scheduled to retry would fail to reschedule the original scan event upon success.
- Bug Fix: Added ability to show object data for classes that are not loaded to the Logs page.
- Bug Fix: Fixed logging system references to “fatal-error” that should be “fatal”.
- Bug Fix: Prevent PHP warning when completing database backups that are not emailed to any recipients.
- Bug Fix: Prevent PHP warning about converting an array to a string when adding notification data.
WooCommerce Services was updated to version 1.12.1, from version 1.11.0. Changelog:
- Fix missing file in plugin release
- Add email receipts for purchased shipping labels
- Clean up Stripe account keys when deauthorized
- Fix bug in database migration script for older plugin versions
- Add “back to order” link when adding a credit card from order details
- Add frontend debugging messages for shipping rates
- Separate troubleshooting logs by feature (taxes, shipping, etc)
- Avoid making unnecessary automated tax requests
- Fix PHP Fatal bug in tax request error handling
- Integrate with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking extension
- Add Conditional Shipping and Payments compatibility
MailChimp for WooCommerce was updated to version 2.1.5, from version 2.1.4. Changelog:
- added support for Polish (zloty – zł) and
- Moldovan Leu currenciesupdate
- currency code for Belarusian Roublequeue performance enhancement
WooCommerce was updated to version 3.3.4, from version 3.3.3. Changelog:
- Fix – Fixed undefined index after running setup wizard two times on fresh install.
- Fix – wc_get_loop_class; force columns to be a minimum of 1.
- Fix – Added loading spinner to WC panels in menu admin.
- Fix – Use relative scheme for AJAX endpoint to avoid errors when using a mix of HTTP and HTTPS.
- Fix – Fix SelectWoo templateSelection property.
- Fix – Layered nav support on unsupported theme archives.
- Fix – Prevent full refresh when editing store notice in the customizer.
- Fix – Only append tax label in email content if taxes are enabled.
- Fix – More reliable Jetpack detection.
- Fix – Check if product has weight before calculate weight total in cart.
- Fix – Correctly handle default ordering on the search page.
- Fix – Fix default product category handling in installer.
- Fix – Properly check slugs when updating attributes.
- Fix – Use gallery thumbnail size for variation image switcher.
- Fix – Clear subcategory cache when updating product categories.
- Fix – Round fractional cents when out of base.
- Fix – Inherit ‘is variation’ from existing attribute during csv import.
- Fix – Set is_shortcode loop prop when outputting subcategories.
- Fix – Reload gateways after updating the order.
- Tweak – Use wc_get_default_products_per_row as the default for product shortcodes.
- Tweak – Add post_excerpt to product search.
- Tweak – Update the description of the user tracking notice in the onboarding wizard.
- Tweak – Add extra data in order mobile view (status and date).
- Tweak – Add profile link to order screen.
Hummingbird was updated to version 18.0.4, from version 1.7.2. Changelogs:
- Fix: API spam issue
- Fix: Performance scans not returning any results on some hostsFix: High CPU usage with wphb-check-cf checks
- Enhance: Better settings upgrade on multisite installs
- Fix: Scheduled performance reports stuck on a loop
- Fix: Cached with Hummingbird comment shows on top of the page
- Fix: Missing share-ui library
- New: Advanced tools
- New: Option to remove query strings from static resources
- New: Option to remove Emoji
- New: Optionto add critical CSS
- New: Link to Hummingbird docson the plugin page
- New: Page caching module can now cache 404 pages
- New: RSSfeed cache options
- New: Clear cache button on specific pages/posts
- New: Database cleanup module
- New: Prefetch DNS
- New: Option to ignore performance reports
- Enhance: Refactored plugin code to reduce number of errors and collisions with third party plugins
- Enhance: Add links to docs on the plugin page
- Enhance: Minification renamed to Asset Optimization
- Enhance: Minification logs are now stored in wphb-logs instead of wphb-cache folder
- Fix: CDN being enabled from minification scans on subsites in multinetwork installs
- Fix: Default page caching exclusion rules regex syntax error
- Fix: Clear cache notice clearing minification settings
- Fix: Gzip not activating on Apache even if mod_deflate is installed on host
Gutenberg was updated to version 2.4.0, from version 2.3.0.